Our promise of value to future workshop participants!
- All our educators are not just trainers or academics! Each of us have years of practical, hands-on food safety experience. See our qualifications and accreditations here
- Our three educators have over 90 years combined industry experience in food, dairy, and beverage processing. See the bios of our training team here
- FSNW has working experience in these food processing sectors: potato, fruit & vegetable, dairy, juice, coffee & tea, baking, brewing, wine, soy foods, confectionary, seafood, dry blending, pulse/grain/bean milling, fresh cut produce, fresh produce packing, sugar, food chemicals, starch, snack foods, and packaging manufacturing.
- Our training materials are updated regularly and are current with FDA and other new food safety requirements.
- Our educational programs leverage cutting edge interactive technology to engage participants and ensure mastery of curriculum.
- FSNW workshops consistently score high ratings from course participants. See participant testimonials here
- We are a local Idaho company and all our presenters live in Idaho communities.
- We will honor our 2019 registration fees in 2020 for workshops, plus offer early bird discounts.